Learnerships | Program Offered For
Employed And Unemployed, SA Learnerships
WANT TO KNOW HOW IT WORKS ?
Skills development has grown to be an essential element with a weighting of 20 BEE points. At Swift Skills Academy we will offer you Learnership Programs which you may choose to support so that you can achieve your B-BBEE points and benefit from great income tax deductions.
This Learnership Program could support 3 elements of your score card, being :
ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT : SKILLS DEVELOPMENT : SOCIO ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
Learnership runs for 1 year, cost of R49 900,00 - R59 900.00 per candidate / learner.
We will recruit the Candidates / Learners for you in the case of an unemployed learner.
We have the following Learnerships on offer:
• NC Manufacturing, Engineering and Related Activities NQF 1
• NC Welding Application and Practice NQF Level 2
• NC Welding Application and Practice NQF Level 3
• FETC Welding Application and Practice NQF Level 4
• NC Business Administration Services NQF Level 3
• FETC Business Administration Services NQF Level 4
• Other Seta's programs may be considered should there be sufficient demand
You can claim the full amount invoiced as a tax deduction in that tax year.
Upon commencement of Learnership you can claim an additional tax deduction of R30 000 per learner,
apportioned over 12 months
Upon successful completion another R30 000 tax deduction can be claimed.
SO IN ESSENCE, YOU CAN SPEND R49 900- R59 900 AND YOU CAN CLAIM THE INVOICED AMOUNT
PLUS R60 000 AS A TAX DEDUCTION